Friday, March 29, 2013

Friday evening

     Friday nights are usually now spent running errands and then going to get something to eat. Not tonight. We are both trying to get things ready for family on Sunday. So I turn on the TV and there was an older movie Overboard and NCAA basketball games and now the news. Not much else peaks my interest tonight. I can remember when it was all about Dukes of Hazard, Dallas and Falcon Crest. We would allow the boys to sleep on the living room floor in their sleeping bags. This made it easier to see the cartoons on Saturday mornings. Gary and I would have our spots on the couch watching the evening soap operas. My how times have changes. Good night all.

2 comments:

  1. I remember Dukes of Hazard. The Bill Cosby Show was a favorite. What a fun memory of your boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, time does change. I bet your sons have great memories of sleeping in their sleeping bags all ready for the Saturday morning cartoons. Jackie http://familytrove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete